Highly Commended Award Glass Art Prize
Period Living Magazine – ‘Unique Gifts’
House & Gardens – ‘Making It’
Coast Magazine ‘Try It Now
Stylist Magazine “Handmade in Norfolk’
SALT’s popular Art or Course Gift Vouchers are available for you or as a unique gift for Christmas, a Birthday, Valentine, Wedding, Anniversary or any other special occasion. The Recipient of a Voucher can redeem the voucher from either selecting work from SALT’s unique Glass Art Collections or exciting range of Courses.
Alternatively Gift Vouchers can be purchased by email or phone.
SALT’s Gift Vouchers are delivered by post or email. Course Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase for twelve months. Courses run at weekends and during holiday periods.Vouchers for Glass Art are valid for a year from the date of purchase from the website Gallery. The recipient can browse SALT’s online Gallery or Courses to select a unique piece of Glass or Course. Gift Vouchers can also be redeemed at SALT’s Gallery & studio in Norfolk, on the website, by email or phone.
‘Fab, love it!‘ (Esther Browning, Festival Director, Artsweeks Oxfordshire)
‘Well organised, good instruction, very friendly, really enjoyed the experience’ (Norfolk Deaf Children Society)
“Brilliant course, highly recommended, lovely people and beautiful location! (Louis Inchley)
The recipient of a Voucher can choose from a range of SALT’s Courses. Courses dates do not need to be booked when purchasing a voucher. The recipient booked a suitable course date to attend by email or phone and citing the Voucher’s ID Number.
SALT will email or post the Voucher to the purchaser to add a personal message and gift directly. Alternatively, SALT can post the Voucher to the named recipient and an address would need to be provided on the form.
SALT’s popular courses are enjoyed by all students and receive great comments.
- ‘What a lovely Birthday treat, well recommended’
- ‘A really enjoyable course, I think everyone should do it’
- ‘It was Awesome, great fun thank you!’ (Eight year old Student)
- ‘I had a fantastic morning at SALT and will be definitely recommending the experience to others’ ( Editor, NORFOLK ON MY MIND, Norfolk’s Premier Free Lifestyle Magazine)
- ‘Working with molten glass was amazing the heat made it have its own life!’ (Ms Murphy, Science Editor)
- ‘Fabulous fun, great experience’ (Baldwin Family)
- ‘We all had a great time thanks so much!’ (Otter Family)
- ‘We thought the course was very good and the children had a great experience thank you’ (Read Family)
- ‘Appropriate for all ages with something unique to take way’ (Grafton Family)
Coastal Magazine ‘Try It Now’
‘Well organised, good instruction, very friendly, really enjoyed the experience’
‘I loved it and hopefully we will come again, I definitely want to’
‘I learnt new skills today… I love this place I am coming back for some more’
‘I loved having a go at casting’
‘It was really nice to make my own baubles rather than buying one, great experience and it was fun to make my own!’
‘It was Awesome, great fun thank you!’ (Eight year old Student)
I really enjoyed my time here, it was really fun to make the bauble and sand casts, would love to come back soon!