How to Book
SALT glass offer a range of weekly glass courses for all ages and levels. The guide below explains how to book online or by email with new bookings or existing orders, gift courses or vouchers.
Please see Coronavirus-2020 Course Booking Guidelines
Email SALT glass – Course Bookings Enquiries
All booking enquires must be make by email to ensure verification and data protection procedures. Please do not phone or enquire by social media. Please email SALT glass either at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the website contact page www.saltglassstudios.co.uk/contact. SALT glass endeavours to reply asap and within seven working days with course availability and payment options.
To prebook courses online, please visit the course shop. Choose and click onto the course page you wish to book. Then use the course’s own calendar to select the date and time slots you wish to book and follow the instructions. When the order has been placed, customers will receive an email with the order and booking notification.
New Booking Enquiry
Please first visit the website course shop or calendar pages to view and choose a courses to book. Then email with the course type, number students, date and time that you wish to book. If you have a detailed enquiry SALT glass can advise further by email or arrange to phone call to discuss further.
Existing Order Enquiry
For existing orders, please email with the order number, course type, number students, date and time that you wish to book.
Gift a Course Enquiry
For new enquiries please visit the ‘Gift a Course’ page and order. If you have an existing order, please email with the order number, course type, number students, date and time that you wish to book. Gift a Course orders are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
For ‘Voucher’ order enquiries visit the Voucher page to order or please email. To redeem an existing ‘Voucher’, please email with the voucher ID, course type, number students, date and time that you wish to book. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Courses run every week throughout the year. Course bookings are subject to availability and often require advanced booking enquiries. For example short courses require at least 2 – 3 weeks and longer courses require 4-6 weeks advance booking. If you wish to book a specific course date during holiday periods, enquires should be made at least 4 weeks in advance of that preferred date.
If you have emailed SALT glass and not received a reply, then your email has filtered into spam. Please email again with the order number in the subject heading or DM on SALT glass’ social media platforms providing your email address in order SALT glass can contact you to assist with the booking. Please email at email@example.com or on the contact page www.saltglassstudios.co.uk/contact.
Covid Course Booking Guideline
Our workshop and course equipment is Covid compliant and the teacher will be wearing a mask or visor and using antibacterial hand gel/
Once you have booked a course date please following these instructions:
Please email SALT glass a day before the course date to clarify:
All members of the group attending the course:
- Have not had Covid symptoms in the last two weeks
- Have not been in contact with anyone tested Covid positive or with Covid symptoms in the last two weeks
If you are not sure then please contact SALT asap and do not attend the course and rebook.
Please arrive 5 minutes before the course start time and before entering the studio:
- Wear a face mask
- Use antibacterial hand gel and wipes
- Bring your own drink in bottles and any other refreshments
SALT glass have the right not to provide a course if the following occurs:
- The above guidelines are not adopted
- The booking contact does not confirm a day before by email the group attending are all Covid free
- Bookings enquiries indicate limited clarification related to Covid free symptoms
- Visitors who present with Covid symptoms
- SALT glass have any concerns regarding the covid safety of the booking
- If the teacher is not well and has to reschedule the course for another date.
- In the event of government restrictions or lockdowns and medical advice SALT glass have the right to postponed course bookings and arrange an alternative date for the booking in accordance with official covid advice.
- The course is not suitable to provide and breaches the government covid guidelines.
Please see the Terms & Conditions.
We look forward to your booking enquiry and do not hesitate to contact SALT glass.