Group 18 x Bauble Course
10 x Bauble Courses – 15.7.21 – 5 – 8pm
8 x Bauble Courses – 29.7.21 – 5 – 8pm
Price: £20 pp (15 – 20 minutes per course)
Max: 4 people per hour – 20 people per group booking
Catch your breath by blowing glass to create a unique glass bauble or gift for someone special!
Students can choose a colour and create their own ball under expert instruction of the experienced tutor and glass artist.
No experience required. Suitable for all ages (above five), individuals, family or groups. Children must be accompanied by adults.
To create a bauble takes approx. fifteen to twenty minutes. The booking will start with a demo then each person will take their turn. SALT run four sessions per hour. Please arrive 5 minutes before your booking time. Glass work can be collected the following day or once cooled down. Alternatively P&P can be arranged.
Please read and follow the below Covid Booking Guide.
COVID BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS – RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
Once you have booked a course date please following these instructions:
Each person on the day of the course must do a RLF/rapid lateral flow test and email us or whats app Antonia a copy of NHS reply. Due to the glass making process and sharing of tools this measure is required as a covid precaution.
Please arrive 5 minutes before the course start time and before entering the studio:
- Check in using the T&T code
- Wear a face mask
- Use antibacterial hand gel and wipes
- Bring your own drinks and refreshments
SALT glass have the right not to provide courses if the following occurs:
- The above guidelines are not adopted
- The booking contact does not confirm a day before by email the group attending are all Covid free
- Visitors who present with Covid symptoms
- SALT glass have any concerns regarding the covid safety of the booking
- If the teacher is not well and has to reschedule the course for another date